Complete Dive Pack: Open Water + Advanced + 20 dives
If you want to become an advanced diver and you are just starting out, this is your best option. You will be able to take your Open Water Diver course and then continue perfecting your skills with the 20 dives in the voucher. Once you have experience, you will take the Advanced Open Water Diver course. You will take the course with online theory and diving practices in the center. The 20 dives bonus only includes bottle and weights, but when you buy it with the course, it includes the complete equipment.
PADI Open Water Diver Course
The course consists of five theoretical classes, five modules in confined waters and four practical classes in the open sea. All this in order to make you self-sufficient in scuba diving so you can dive without the need to be accompanied by an instructor.
At last you will be a certified diver! You will obtain an official certification with which you will be able to dive up to 18 meters deep in waters all over the world.
With ON-LINE theory you will be able to do the theoretical part of the course at your own pace and in any place.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the first step, the first level, whose objective is to acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to make diving an easy, safe and fun activity.
For it you have to your disposition our facilities and instructors, expert divers, specialists in the teaching of all the disciplines of the recreational diving.
Everything to offer maximum quality and safety, making this course a unique experience to enjoy all your life.
The OPEN WATER DIVER course consists of three main phases:
- Development of knowledge: study of theory through the Internet. This part consists of 5 modules of theoretical classes, where you will be explained the most important concepts and the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined waters: given the exceptional conditions of Portonovo, whenever the sea allows it, this part of the course will take place in a cove with a lot of life so the experience will be much more fun, if not we will do it in a swimming pool. You will do a series of exercises and learn the basic techniques of diving and handling the equipment.
- Open water dives: consists of 4 dives at different dive sites. You will put into practice what you have learned in the pool and you will begin to enjoy diving accompanied by your instructor.
- Know how to swim
- Minimum age 16 years (completed)
- No previous experience
- Official medical certificate
- 2 passport-size photos.
- 2 to 5 days the practical part. The theory can be done at your own pace.
- You will be able to dive up to 18 meters deep without the need to be accompanied by a guide or instructor.
- Internationally recognized.
- It never expires.
- You will be able to access the Advance Open Water course.
- Online Theory
- Instructor Tutoring by phone or Whatsapp.
- Immersions in the sea
- Required diving equipment
- Accident insurance during the course.
- Processing of the certificate.
Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Increase your confidence and comfort in the water. Take the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Exploration, emotion, experiences.
That’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be “advanced” to do it – it’s designed so you can access it directly after the PADI Open Water Diver course.
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase confidence and build your diving skills so you can feel more comfortable in the water.
It’s a great way to have more dives in your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor. This certified diving course consolidates what you have learned and develops new skills by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun with diving. You will polish your techniques by making five adventure dives, namely:
- Underwater navigation
- Deep diving (usually anywhere between 18-30 meters/ 60-100 feet)
- A sample of three adventure dives of your choice
THE FUN PART: YOUR CHOICE
One of the reasons you’ll like the Advanced Open Water Diver course is that together with your instructor, you’ll make a choice of 15 types of Adventure Dives to complete the course. You can try wreck diving, night diving, mastery of buoyancy and much more.
Get credits! Each PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Adventure Dive can serve as the first dive credit for the corresponding PADI Specialty Course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
The knowledge and techniques that you will acquire in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary according to your interest and the adventures that you live, but they include
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deep diving.
- More ways to use your underwater compass.
- How to navigate using fin strokes, visual refrences and time.
- How to best use your dive computer and Recreational Dive Planner electronic TM (ePIRTM).
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Immersions you choose.
You will use all basic diving equipment including the underwater compass. Depending on which three adventure dives you choose, you can also try underwater photography equipment, VPS (underwater propulsion vehicle), a diving torch, a dry suit, balloon lifts, a diving flag/buoy and other specialized equipment.
20 Dive Bonus
Thanks to the different diving points we have in the area, you can enjoy your dives without having to repeat any if you do not want.
Keep in mind that for some type of dive you will have to add a supplement: (night dive and Atlantic island dive and wreck dive)
The dives include:
- Complete equipment when purchased with the pack.
- Transport on the boat.
- Certified guide.
The departures are every day at 10:00h and 16:00h and can be single or double dives.
Before making each dive, you should contact the dive center to check availability and weather forecast.
PADI Open Water Diver Course
Online, In Portosub