Dive Start Pack: Open Water Diver + 10 dives
If you want to take your Open Water Diver course and then continue perfecting your skills, this is your best option. You will take the course with online theory and practice diving in the center. Then you will have 10 dives to continue perfecting your skills. The 10 dives bonus only includes bottle and weights, but when you buy it along with the course, it includes the complete equipment.
PADI Open Water Diver Course
The course consists of five theoretical classes, five modules in confined waters and four practical classes in the open sea. All this in order to make you self-sufficient in scuba diving so you can dive without the need to be accompanied by an instructor.
You will finally be a certified diver! You will obtain an official certification with which you will be able to dive up to 18 meters deep in waters all over the world.
With ON-LINE theory you will be able to do the theoretical part of the course at your own pace and in any place.
The diving course PADI Open Water Diver is the first step, the first level, whose objective is to acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to make diving an easy, safe and fun activity.
For it you have to your disposition our facilities and instructors, expert divers, specialists in the teaching of all the disciplines of the recreational diving.
Everything to offer maximum quality and safety, making this course a unique experience to enjoy all your life.
The OPEN WATER DIVER course consists of three main phases:
- Development of knowledge: Internet-based study of theory. This part consists of 5 modules of theoretical classes, where you will be explained the most important concepts and the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined waters: given the exceptional conditions of Portonovo, as long as the sea allows it, this part of the course will take place in a cove with a lot of life so the experience will be much more fun, if not we will do it in a swimming pool. You will do a series of exercises and you will learn the basic techniques of diving and handling the equipment.
- Open water dives: consist of 4 dives at different dive sites. You will put into practice what you have learned in the pool and you will begin to enjoy diving with your instructor.
- Know how to swim
- Minimum age 16 years (completed)
- Without previous experience
- Official medical certificate
- 2 passport-size photos.
- 2 to 5 days the practical part. The theory can be done at your own pace.
- You will be able to dive to a depth of 18 meters without the need to be accompanied by a guide or instructor.
- Internationally recognized.
- It never expires.
- You can access the course Advance Open Water.
- Online Theory
- Tutoring the Instructor by phone or Whatsapp.
- Immersions in the sea
- Diving equipment required
- Course accident insurance.
- Certificate processing.
10 Dive Bonus
Thanks to the different diving points we have in the area, you can enjoy your dives without having to repeat any if you do not want.
Keep in mind that for some type of dive you will have to add a supplement: (night dive and Atlantic island dive and wreck dive)
The dives include:
- Complete equipment when purchased with the pack.
- Transport on the boat.
- Certified guide.
The departures are every day at 10:00h and 16:00h and can be single or double dives.
Before making each dive, you should contact the dive center to check availability and weather forecast.