2 days + 4 dives
Spend two days at our Dive Resort in Portonovo and immerse yourself in its waters.
A voucher of 4 dives to discover in depth the area of Portonovo and its surroundings.
The package includes accommodation for 2 days.
4 diving dives, divided into 2 daily dives.
Diving equipment included: cylinder and weights. You can rent the rest of the necessary equipment for only 15 euros.
Discount of 30€ for groups of 4 or more people.
Minimum 4 divers.
Pack 2 days accommodation in Portonovo + 4 dives
This holiday package includes 2 days accommodation in Portonovo and a voucher of 4 dives per person. Enjoy the beauty of the local seabed and stay in this spectacular area. You will be able to taste the exquisite local gastronomy in the restaurants very close to your accommodation.
The indicated price is per person. Minimum 4 people.
Diving Accommodation in Sanxenxo (Portonovo)
The apartments are for 2-5 people. They are fully equipped and have free wifi.
They are located in a privileged location on the first line of the beach and just above the dive centre, so you won’t need transport to get anywhere.
The street where you will be staying is full of restaurants where you can enjoy the local cuisine so famous throughout the country.
In a radius of 5Km you can find more than 10 beaches and dream landscapes.
We also have a supermarket 200m away and a bus station 150m away.
For groups of 4 people or more, free transport to and from the airport.
Diving in the Rías Baixas
You can choose from a multitude of dives. The most popular dive sites for visitors are as follows:
- Afroditti-P wreck (Open Water level). Old cargo ship sunk on the coast.
- Caneliñas Wall (Open Water Level): excellent rock wall with multitude of marine life and great color.
- Mourisca Lighthouse (Open Water / Advanced Level): A strong swell knocked down this lighthouse and its remains are preserved at the base of the renovated lighthouse.
- La Gruta (Open Water level): tour through a cave (open at the top) that gives us the impression of diving in caves.
- Agra Area (Open Water level): Tour through a protected area of the estuary with rocks that hide a great amount of life.
- Atlantic Islands:
- Cíes Islands (15 € surcharge per trip)
- Ons Islands (10 € surcharge for travel)
- Sálvora (15 € surcharge per trip).
- Cordero González Wreck: wreck dive at 27 metres.
- Diving in Bateas: discover the bateas from the inside.
and many more less famous dives.