Diving during Easter Week
Book your Easter holidays in the fabulous Rías Baixas. Enjoy accommodation in fully equipped apartments (free WIFI included) on the beachfront and in the same building as the dive centre.
All you have to bring is your personal effects and the desire to have an unforgettable holiday.
Two options to choose from (price per person):
- 4 days + 8 diving dives (320 €).
- 4 days + Open Water Diver Course (420 €)
Reservation for minimum 2 people.
Why choose Portosub Dive Center for your Vacations?
We don’t say it, check the opinions of the hundreds of travellers who have visited and enjoyed the facilities of Portosub Centro de Buceo during these last few years. Check first hand real opinions of people who have left their grain of sand in Tripadvisor and who have made us reach the certificate of Excellence in 2017 thanks to their good reviews. Join this group of travelers and surely you can share a pleasant experience of your passage through Portosub Diving Center.
Accommodation details in Sanxenxo (Portonovo) – RÍAS BAIXAS.
The apartments are for 2-5 people. They are fully equipped and have free wifi.
They are located in a privileged location on the first line of the beach and just above the dive centre, so you won’t need transport to get anywhere.
The street where you will be staying is full of restaurants where you can enjoy the local cuisine so famous throughout the country.
In a radius of 5Km you can find more than 10 beaches and dream landscapes.
We also have a supermarket 200m away and a bus station 150m away.
For groups of 4 people or more, free transport to and from the airport.
8 Easter Scuba Dives
If you decide on the package with 8 dives, you will make 4 double dives. During the dives you will have the opportunity to visit the following dive sites:
- Pecio Afroditti-P (Open Water level). Old cargo ship sunk in the coast.
- Pared de Caneliñas (Open Water Level): excellent rock wall with multitude of marine life and great color.
- strong>Faro Mourisca (Open Water / Advanced Level): A strong wave knocked down this lighthouse and its remains are preserved at the base of the renovated lighthouse.
- La Gruta (Open Water level): travel through a cave (open at the top) that gives us the impression of diving in caves.
- Area Agra (Open Water level): Tour through a protected area of the estuary with rocks that hide a large amount of life.
- 3 variable dives depending on the level of the group or the interest in visiting more remote areas such as:
- Atlantic Islands: Cíes Islands (15 € surcharge for displacement), Ons Islands (10 € surcharge for displacement), Isla de Sálvora (15 € surcharge for displacement).
- Pecio Cordero González: immersion in wreck at 27 meters.
- Bathing: discover the baths from inside.
The 8 dives of diving include bottle and weights. If you wish you can rent in the center the rest of the material that you need.
To rent all the additional equipment (vest, suit, regulator, fins, booties, mask and gloves) has a cost of 15 euros per day.
PADI Open Water Diver COURSE Easter
The diving course PADI Open Water Diver special Easter is the first step, the first level, whose objective is to acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to make diving an easy, safe and fun activity.
For it you have to your disposition our facilities and instructors, expert divers, specialists in the teaching of all the disciplines of the recreational diving.
Everything to offer maximum quality and safety, making this course a unique experience to enjoy all your life.
The OPEN WATER DIVER course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development: online theory study facilitated by Portosub Diving Center. This part consists of 5 modules of theoretical classes from the comfort of your home, before coming to the center. You will learn the most important concepts and the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined waters: given the exceptional conditions of Portonovo, as long as the sea allows it, this part of the course will take place in a cove with a lot of life so the experience will be much more fun, if not we will do it in a swimming pool. You will do a series of exercises and you will learn the basic techniques of diving and handling the equipment.
- Open water dives: consist of 4 dives at different dive sites. You will put into practice what you have learned in the pool and you will begin to enjoy diving with your instructor.
- Know how to swim
- Minimum age 16 years (completed)
- Without previous experience
- Official medical certificate
- 2 passport-size photos.
- 4 days.
- You will be able to dive to a depth of 18 meters without the need to be accompanied by a guide or instructor.
- Internationally recognized.
- It never expires.
- You can access the course Advance Open Water.
- Learning material online.
- Tutorial of the Instructor
- Immersions in the sea
- Diving equipment required
- Accident insurance
- Certificate processing.